Saturday, November 5, 2011

It begins.....

Just having started the hobby of wargaming, I figured I'd give blogging a try.  I'm just now starting to finish some painting projects that will leave me with a small army for Lord of the Rings.  I also have a good group of pirates that are used currently for Legends of the High Seas.  Being the genius that I am, I took the time to start this blog on which I planned to post pictures of my painting projects, I took pictures of said projects, ..... and that's where it went wrong.  My camera "worked" only with a very delicate touch (I swear I had to talk nicely to it as well), I was unable to initially locate the components to transfer the photos to the computer, and once I did I found out the data was somehow corrupted during the process.   I guess 10 minutes of sitting on a table is bad for a camera.  So, all that being said, pictures are coming soon.......

1 comment:

  1. Lmao, nevermind mate. And it's a cool idea to blog it. I'll be doing the same starting at the end of this month. One of my goals was to try and create my own original character, completely designed and made by me. I've got a few going, but shhh, it's top secret! lol. Come over to my blog some time. Currently it's just aimed at books, but as I said, end of january, then new pages will be added.

    Nathan's Fiction Sphere

    ReplyDelete