Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crusader's Retreat

I got to spend the afternoon gaming at Crusader's Retreat.  It's a new game shop over at 32nd St. and Thunderbird.  A buddy of mine and I went over, and I got to throw down a LotR battle with the store owner, Dave.  He ran Uruk-hai scouts, with Ugluk leading the way, against my Erebor dwarfs, captained by none other than Gimli.  We played "Seize the Prize" to a draw, leaving my dwarfs undefeated and unsuccessful all at the same time.

As I said, we played at Crusader's Retreat.  You can check them out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002973537936&sk=info, and I think he said his website/blog will be up and running soon.  There are good tables for gaming, with terrain being made for various games.  The owner is very friendly, and the store is coming along.  Check it out if you're in the area and support your local game store!

No comments:

Post a Comment